Monday, June 1, 2009

it'll be a week tomorrow.

helllloo!

i'm typing this at my 2nd aunt's house from my dad's side. 
i have my leg kind of propped up and an ice pack on my leg since i have some nasty mosquito bites.

omg. i just realized i look  kind of chubby in this picture. 
well... we did eat some shabu shabu (a hot pot thing) before we picked up some bandages to have my ice packs stick to my leg and foot.

here's a picture of my 2nd aunt from my dad's side and my mums eating shabu shabu.


that day before, we went hiking and stuff up the north coast. 
i must say.. it was pretty awesome. =]

i got to see Fu's fiance, the gal in the purple, and meet my cousin's daughters, plus my 3rd aunt's daughter 
oooh. look at this creepy caterpillar. (i posted this for a certain someone. [you know who you are. HAHA])


got to see the famous queen head. 
notice her neck is getting thinner because of weathering and acid rain. =p

we weren't allowed to touch these mushroom like fossils.. 
i was so tempted to climb and sit on it.. yeah.. you know i would..
if you enlarge this picture, you can totally see my swollen left ankle. =[

here's the crew minus cousin po-ching who took this picture.
the water was pretty blue, i wanted to jump in just because i was super itchy from my bug bites.


for lunch we went to this place near a temple thing and they served a mass meal thing where you got to walk around and pick your dishes. so... we had squid, bitter melon, chow mien, asparagus, pig meat, bamboo, goose, pickled cabbage with insides (as weird as it sounds.. i took a nibble at it), and fried fish that had tons of spikeys. 

so, this is what the place basically looked like. tons of food and PEOPLE 0.0


well, it's totally sleepy hour for me. i can barely keep my eyes open.
since i have a fatty foot that looks like a small loaf of bread, i hung out with my uncle playing wii and such. 

for the peeps in the US, i hope you have a fabulous day...

night.

1 comment:

moocowbeef said...

YESSSSSS. this entry is what I've been waiting for. *grin*

i'm sorry your leggie isn't feeling well. get some rest my dear- those mosquitoes are vicious. yay for caterpillars. that one was fat and juicy. i don't think i ever did shabubu in taiwan. was it okay? i'm glad you nibbled.... so proud of you!

get some zzZzz and i'll talk to you soon!