Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day Two.

 :)

here's a picture of me before going into the terminal. 


it's actually 10 am right now? i'm pretty exhausted since i woke up at 4 this morning and tried going back to sleep until 7. Well, i got up and Cousin Po-Ching et Clarie avec Jason and Irene went to grab breakfast a couple blocks away from their very cute apartment. I had an egg thing which was quite interesting and good. After breakfast, we decided to go play at Irene and Jason's elementary school. ahhaha. For sure, it was the first time I had some exercise in some time.

I made pops take this picture while we were walking on the way to visit grams at the hospital.

Fu is in the process of building his own apartment and this is what's below!


i'll update more pictures later since i still have to load them into my computer. 

ciao!
<3

2 comments:

Lynn-Kai Chao said...

on your way to G101? eva air? gahh taiwan!!!! im jealous

moocowbeef said...

where's the egg thing?